These are the Terms of Site Use which govern your usage of this site.
1. Acceptance: Your use and/or continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms.
2. Reliance: The information contained in this site should not be relied upon in making or not making any decision.
3. Availability of site: We shall not be liable to you whatsoever as a result of the non-availability of this site.
4. Site updates: We may modify or remove the site or its content without notice. We shall not be liable to you whatsoever as a result of such modification or removal.
5. Limitation of liability and other ancillary matters: This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representation of any kind whether express or implied. We make no warranty of any kind including the warranties implied by statute or common law or otherwise howsoever.
5.1. We will not be liable for any loss whatsoever and howsoever arising arising from or in connection with the use of this site save that we do not disclaim liability for death or personal injury, as provided for by law, as result of our or our employees or agents negligence.
6. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Bloomsbury Lettings Limited its employees and/or agents harmless from and against all liabilities, fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising from your use or misuse of this site.
7. Legal: If any part of these Terms shall be judged unfair, illegal, unenforceable, by a court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be severed and these Terms shall remain in force less any such severed provision.
8. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.